DMCA Policy (Notice)
Rookie Rhythm complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a claim regarding the use of copyrighted material on this Website, please contact our copy infringement team via email@example.com
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact you, such as a postal address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Rookie Rhythm will ensure it responds to you promptly and if you are the copyrighter of any content on this site we shall remove it with immediate effect.